He was born in 1965 in Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina.
He studied Visual Arts at Manuel Belgrano School. In 2002 he graduated from the School of Museology in Rosario.
He received an Improvement Scholarship from the government of Santa Fe Province (1005) to work with professor Clelia Barroso; a Grant from the Culture and Education Ministry of Holland (1996) to work at the European Ceramic Work Centre; a Studies and Improvement Grant to study painting (1997) from the Culture Department of Santa Fe Province.
He has participated in group and solo exhibitions in numerous spaces, such as Dr. Juan Álvarez Public Library, Bis Gallery, Alliance Française Rosario, Castagnino Museum, Caraffa Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art of Rosario, Zavaleta Lab, El Círculo Theater, Ángel Guido Art-Project, OSDE Foundation Rosario, Diego Obligado Art Gallery.
Among the distinctions he received are: First Prize for Painting, Telecom en el Arte, Palais de Glace (1995); Mention, Manuel Belgrano Art Salon, Sívori Museum (1996); Second Prize, Diario La Capital Salon (2007).
His works are found in public and private collections in Argentina, Chile, Spain, France, Switzerland and China.
He lives and works in Rosario.